Sunday, January 6, 2013

Getting Back to a routine….

Hello my dear friends! I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday season! We had a lovely time and our days were certainly filled. A beautiful Christmas, a New year with visits to our beloved families and then the skiing! We have had so much snow and it was very welcome!

Now, of course, it is time to get back into a routine and the boys are returning to school. I have a lot of card-making projects to get caught up on and after a small break, I feel a renewed creative sense!

I wanted to let you know that Whiff of Joy will start sneak peeks of our amazing “boy” themed release on January 7th. I will start my previews on the 8th.

As well, I have been getting a lot of enquiries regarding our Secret Stamps kits, so I am posting all the info here:

There are 4 fantastic kits per year and they are illustrated by Alison Action. Each kit consists of 12-15 different stamps, including cute characters, accessories and coordinating English sentiments.

At the moment,  you can purchase the 2013 Yearly Stamp Kit Subscription which will give you all 4 kits for the year at a great discount. Subscription only available until 31st January 2013. You will also receive a WoJ 20% discount voucher with each kit!

Click the icon above to sign up and reserve your kits!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails