Monday, December 17, 2012

LaLa Land Craft Stamps Valentine Release

Happy Monday! I know what you are thinking…you are still in Christmas mode and here I am talking about Valentine’s Day!

La-La Land Craft Stamps are releasing 4 super sweet new images and some new dies and I know that you will love them all! They will all be available today at the LLLC online store.

DSC_2194 copy

I have used the brand new Saxophone Luka & Heart Treble Clef die. They are a match made in heaven. The paper is some older Bo Bunny.

Copics
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E50, E51, E53
Saxophone: YR30. YR21, YR23
Vest: E04, E11, E13
Pants: E40, E41, E43
Shirt: BG11, BG32, BG35

You can see more of the new release on our blog today!

Have a great day.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always Jeanette...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Whoa! This blog looks just like my old one!
It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!
Here is my homepage :: help for Quitting Smoking

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails