Monday, December 17, 2012

December Daily Foundation Pages 11-15

Happy very late Monday night or Tuesday morning! It depends where you are! I am back with the next 5 pages of my December Daily album for you. Here we go:

Day 11

I admit that I love how these pages turned out. I also love how my Stampin’ Up inks work with my Ali Edwards clear stamps. Makes me happy.

December Daily #11

a close up of the sweet Whiff of Joy images:

December Daily # 11 closeaDecember Daily #11 closeb

Day 12

I believe this is the only set of pages that does not have a stamped Whiff of Joy image. I used this vintage Santa card instead because I loved how it looked with the patterned paper. Both were in the WoJ December Daily kit this year.

December Daily #12

Day 13

The left-hand side was taken from last years’ Christmas Folder (you can see it here). Again, a recycled item  finds a wonderful place in my December Daily album. The snowflakes on the left-hand side were die cut with felt. I love the added texture and interest this brings.

December Daily #13

Day 14

The angel silhouette was die cut using my Silhouette SD and the image can be found in the Silhouette online store. I paired it up with a Nativity image from the Whiff of Joy 2012 sentiment set and an image an older Lucia image that I absolutely adore.

December Daily #14

Here is a close up of the image. I created the glow from the candle using a prismacolor pencil and OMS.

December Daily #14 close

Day 15

Such a cute image of wee Henry getting the milk and cookies ready for Santa. The die cut words are from Kerri Bradford kits.

December Daily #15

I love how the digital Ali Edwards journaling card looks with the image.

December Daily #15 close copy

That is it for now. I hope to have time to load up the rest of the pages for you this week. It does take some time to get the product links done.

1 comment:

marion said...

FAbulous !!! hugs, Marion

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails