Thursday, October 4, 2012

Whiff of Joy October Sneak Peeks

Happy Thursday! As I promised yesterday, I have something fun to share with you today. I am sure you have started to see the sneak peeks of Whiff of Joy’s fabulous release and along with the stamps, we are releasing our Fall Kit as individual digital images :)

If you have followed my blog for awhile, you probably remember the banners I have created in the past. I absolutely love hanging special, hand-made, themed banners on the mantle of the fire-place in our front room, or as my kids call it: the reading room;) We have a large L-shaped sectional there and that is our place to curl up and read. You can see my other banners under these links:

So, when I received the Fall Kit, I thought immediately of creating a “Harvest” banner. This one has pennants that are smaller than the ones I usually make and they are also different shapes. I like how they compliment the images.

This post is a little picture heavy, so fair-warning!

Harvest banner

 

harvest banner 1

harvest banner 2

harvest banner 3

havest banner 4

harvest banner 5

All these images will be available on October 7th at Whiff of Joy.

The papers I used were from an older Stampin’ Up paper collection which I think is now retired. I picked it for the warm autumn colors in it. The paper and mats of each pennant were adhered with tape adhesive and I attached each one to a long piece of grosgrain ribbon with my tiny attacher. The shapes were cut out with my Silhouette SD using a Lori Whitlock cutting file that I got at the Silhouette store:


Design id #17813

Thanks for stopping by and you’ll find more sneak peeks from the WoJ Design Team if you click on their links in my side-bar!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

3 comments:

Martina said...

Oh my God! How stunning is this?! Look at all these henry's and the beautiful colours! This is awsome!!
Martina

Nonni said...

This is so skillful work!! Your coloring is really beautiful.

rosie said...

wow. this is stunning. fab colours x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails