Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Whiff of Joy News!

Happy Wednesday! I am quickly popping this post up and then I am going to get back to my stamps! A ton of sweet images are coming you way and I have beavering away in my studio. Today, I need to finish up a few things, photograph my makes and then I need to given my studio a good tidy. It is an absolute mess!

Whiff of Joy has a new release coming up on October 7th and the DT are starting to show some sneak peeks! Mine will start tomorrow :)

ALSO

I was tremendously excited to see Katharina’s new announcement!

Whiff of Joy is offering its own December Daily Kit! It looks fabulous. Pre-order yours now!

These goodie bags are a fabulous deal. Get yours before they are out of stock!

Pre-order period for the Winter kit is almost over. You will definitely LOVE this kit. It is my all- time favorite!

Have a fantastic day! Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails