Friday, August 24, 2012

Inspiration Friday ~ Buttons & Bows

Happy Friday! Today I am bringing you this week’s  LLLC Friday Inspiration.

The theme for this week is..

Buttons and Bows

For my card, I paired up these two from La-La Land Crafts

Rose Faerie Stamp & Filigree Corner Die

376770_338779326212837_1928363130_n[1]
I have had some scrap pieces of this Authentique patterned paper laying around for ages now and decided to put it to use. It steered me into a completely different color palette that I usually use but I love it!

I added some Stampin’ Up Seam Binding ribbon and button that was tied on with some twine. The filigree die was the perfect accent to balance the card.

Copic Markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: BG11, BG32, BG45, BG49
Dress & Roses: YR30, YR31, YR21, YR23, YR24
Wings: YG000, YG03, YG23

We love to see your La-La Land Crafts makes so, if you play along, just link them up to the Customer Gallery and be in with a chance of winning our monthly prize.

Thanks for dropping by today!

Jeanette xxo

6 comments:

Kathya said...

What a beautiful creation. I love your coloring of that cute image, and that hair is perfection!

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous hun...xx

rosie said...

love the image. fab colours x

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh this is so pretty Jeanette!

Winnie said...

She is beautiful! Love the colors and the papers..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails