Monday, July 16, 2012

Whiff of Joy July Release Preview

Happy Monday everyone! Hope your weekend was wonderful. It was my birthday yesterday and I was spoiled with a very fun-packed birthday week-end! I am a little tired this morning but it is a good tired :)

Today, the Whiff of Joy team kicks off with previews from our  July Release. There will be more previews tomorrow and then a fun blog hop on Wednesday!

021 copy

Henry has taken up fire-fighting! I think this image is adorable and perfect for birthday cards for our wee boys. This particular card was made for my youngest son’s birthday which is a week and a half away. I know he will adore this!

I used fun papers from October Afternoon and some bright red & white baker’s twine. With the help of some metal dies from Whiff of Joy, I was able to create a happy card full on interest but still all BOY!

The stamp will be available on Wednesday and here are other links for you:

More previews can be found today at my amazing DT sisters’ blogs:

Have a great day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

chrilvian said...

oooo im in love!!

P@trici@ said...

What a beautiful card you have make.I love it.
And it's al little late but happy birthday

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails