Friday, July 13, 2012

LLLC Inspiration Friday

Happy Friday my friends! I love gearing up for the week-end! Although it is the Summer break, we are preety busy with soccer and hockey games and practices through-out the week, so I still look forward to the weekend.

This week’s LLLC Challenge is: Emboss it!

028 copy

I used the soon to be available Koala Marci for my card. I chose to do some heat embossing and you can see the chevron pattern that I embossed on some kraft card-stock. I also added a few layers of SU! ribbon and a die-cut butterfly using the LLLC butterfly die. The card-base is a pre-made MME one. I love how fast this card came together!

Copic Markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E31, E57, E59
Hat & Boots: W00, W1, W3, W5
Shirt: RV00, RV52, RV55

I also was very remiss is posting last week’s card. I thought I had created the post, but who knows what happened :) Here it is:

024 copy

I used Graduation Marci and the Eiffel Tower Die to create this red, white & blue special! I tried a different hair combination…. I really like it!

Copic Markers
Skin: E000, E00, E21, R20
Hair:E21, E23, E08, E18
Gown: B00, B12, B14, B16

I am super excited to let you know that La La Land Crafts is having two super LIMITED TIME OFFERS:

There are two bundles being offered: a stamp bundle and a die bundle. Both are filled with CHA Summer 2012 releases and at an amazing 25% off! Click the icon below to find out more!

CHA Summer 2012 STAMP Bundle (LIMITED TIME OFFER!)

That is it for me today! Have a great one!

Hugs Jeanette!

4 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful cards,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Teresa said...

These are beautiful cards. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs Teresa xx

Merry said...

Two amazing cards...so love your colouring.

Kathya said...

What a beautiful card. Love the DPs and your design. And your coloring of the image is fab!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails