Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Gate Fold Card Tutorial

Happy Tuesday! A couple of years ago, I created this tutorial for a store’s blog and I had a link to it in my tutorial tab. I was just alerted to the fact that the link no longer works so I thought I would put it here for you all :)  I am glad that I had kept all these photos!

Tutorials - Page 001 

Tutorials - Page 002

Tutorials - Page 003

Tutorials - Page 004

Tutorials - Page 005

Tutorials - Page 006

Tutorials - Page 007Tutorials - Page 009

Tutorials - Page 010

Tutorials - Page 011

The stamps are Magnolia from the Yummy in my Tummy Collection. The paper is also Magnolia :)

Hugs Jeanette xxo

4 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cordine said...

It's so cute!
Hugs
Cordine

Mummylade said...

absolutely lovely!

rosie said...

gorgeous. thanks for the demo clips. do you stick a large piece of paper to the back of the card to hide the sticky tape though?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails