Sunday, April 22, 2012

Whiff of Joy Sneak Peek

Happy Sunday! I am here with the post I promised yesterday! Whiff of Joy will be releasing a Sympathy Collection on April 28th. These images are really lovely. Here is my first card. I used this sweet little cherub and paired him with some soft patterned paper from MME’s Miss Caroline Howdy Doody paper pad and some intricate die-cut cardstock.

012 copy

I added some Whiff of Joy ribbon and a pearl brad to complete my card. I will be showing more sneak peeks throughout the rest of the week.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

7 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww ♥

Riet said...

So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Jeanette,love all the detail that you have added, so pretty!

Hugs Jannie

Julie said...

Fabulous card, Jeanette - beautiful image and colour combo! Hugs, Julie

Fleur said...

Adorable
HUGZ Fleur xXx

♥ Sonja Bekker ♥ said...

WoW absolutely WoW ;)

Hugs Sonja

Sandy said...

so very sweet - I love the design!
sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails