Thursday, March 22, 2012

Whiff of Joy Release Day

The new Whiff of Joy We are Family Collection is here!

006 copy

This card features one of the new stamps which I paired up with a Whiff of Joy sentiment that I think really works well with this sweet image. Love, love the two of them combined. My card layout is a fairly simple one but I really like it. I used some October Afternoon patterned paper paired up with Stampin’ Up cardstock in Crumb Cake and Early Espresso. I added some brads to the top and rounded the corners on the bottom. The banner was die cut twice and adhered together and I wrapped some twine around it. I layered two types of ribbon and used a SU! punch on my image mat so that I could pull the silk ribbon through. Finally, I added some cream roses.

Here are some product links for you:

Here is the entire release and ~here~ is the link to them. I have a feeling that these are going to sell out quickly so don’t wait to long :)

Mother's LoveDad is the Best!

Buggy RideThe Joy of MotherhoodMoments 2 RememberBundle of Joy - set of 3 diesHallo Baby Duo - set of 2 dies

Vintage Office Stamps - 9 stamps  Wishes Postage Stamps - 7 stamps

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

5 comments:

Penni said...

Gorgeous card - love the colours & Layout you've used.

Hugs
Penni
X

chrilvian said...

OOOOOO
IM IN LOVE!!!!

Lacey Stephens said...

Oh what a cute card!!

Monique said...

That is so lovely.

Hugs Monique

♥ Sonja Bekker ♥ said...

Hi Jeanette
So sweet this card, love your DP
and this sketch is very pretty;)

Have a great Sunday !
Hugs Sonja x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails