Sunday, January 29, 2012

La-La Land New Release

The new release is available for pre-order and will start shipping out on February 10th! I am totally head over heels with all the new images! I know that you are going to love them. The Design Team will be previewing the new release today.

For my card, I decided to use this sweet Marci & Cat image. I wanted to create a fun shaped-card and decided to use this flower pot shaped that I found over at the Silhouette store.

Marci with cat

Marci with Cat tag out

I think it it so cute how the flowers pull out so that you can leave a special message. I cut everything out with various colored card-stock and gently sponged each piece with matching ink before adhering them together with tape.  I think this really finishes the project off and makes it look more professional. After that, I stamped my sentiments which are from a Verve Stamps set. I then spritzed each piece with Studio Calico’s Mr. Huey white mist. Again, I think this adds another layer to the project and makes it look that much nicer. I tied a silk May Arts ribbon around the top in place of the cut out piece that was included with the die-cut shapes.

Copic Markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E50, YR31, E31
Dress: B32, B43, B37, B39
Shoes: C3, C5, C7
Cat: E30, E31, E33

Thanks for stopping by today. To see more previews and to find the links to the rest of the Design Team, please visit the LLLC blog ~here~

Hugs Jeanette xxo

4 comments:

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wonderful and super cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

Teresa said...

Oh wow this is a cutie, so beautifully coloured too. Enjoy your Sunday, Hugs Teresa xx

Diane said...

Oh cute! That is so cheerful for just any occasion! Love it!!!

Riet said...

Ohh wowww This is so beautiful.

Hugs Riet.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails