Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Back from the Beach…

Hello my dear friends! My blog has been sadly neglected and for that I apologize! We have just returned from a fabulous holiday at the Beaches Resort in Turks & Caicos. It was a very much needed time to relax and spend time together as a family. We all had such a wonderful time.

I had all the days leading up to the vacation planned out….but what I didn’t plan on was getting a stomach virus a week before we left. It was brutal and I was bed ridden for several days. All my lovely plans went out the window and I wasn’t able to work ahead on my projects or do my Christmas cards and shopping before I left. I am so grateful that I was well for the trip and that no one else came down with it. I breathed a huge sigh of relief….can you imagine…..no….don’t!

So, bear with me as I get sorted out. I still have not tackled my inbox….it was full :) For now, I have a few photos for you from our trip. Sigh….I miss it already. I love being near the ocean.

Turks & Caicos 2011 4011 copyTurks & Caicos 2011 4251 copy

Turks & Caicos 2011 0251 copyTurks & Caicos 2011 277 1 copy

I am trying to get my December Daily up to date……..and will start showing my days starting tomorrow. I’ll show them in groups until I am caught up :) For now, I want to share this special offer with you :)

Whiff of Joy Card Inspiration

 

Hugs Jeanette xxo

3 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

I'm glad you recovered before your much-needed vacation. OMG, such awesome pictures of a beautiful place. Happy holidays.

Betsy said...

Oh my goodness, that looks like a beautiful place! Glad you're feeling better!

Lacey Stephens said...

Looks like a fabulous trip! Glad you were feeling better in time for the trip!
~Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails