Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Exciting News!

Happy Tuesday Everyone! I am on pins and needles and am just tooooooo excited! First of all, Whiff of Joy’s November release is now in da house! I think this may be one of the cutest and loveliest releases ever…..of course I say that every time :)

Even more exciting…..Whiff of Joy has become one of the newest Member Companies at Splitcoaststampers!

EEK! It has been hard to keep quiet about this and I was asked by Katharina to help her out with SCS so we have been busy working with the lovely girls over at SCS to set up our Company Forum! It has been a lot of fun……and we even had a little “spook” playing tricks on us yesterday….that is a story for another day!

Please, head on over today to see our new forum and leave us a message to day “Hi”. We are hoping this is going to make it easier to connect with all our wonderful friends who love WoJ as much as we do and we hope to make some new friends too! I have set up a post showcasing our new releases too!

See you over there! BTW my member name is JBCK and you will know me by my cute avatar….none other that Henry the Mouse!

Have a great day!

Hugs Jeanette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails