Friday, October 28, 2011

Inspiration Friday {Snowflakes}

 

Happy Friday Everyone. I cannot believe that it is Friday already! Where did my week just go? I have my card for this week’s La-La Land Craft Friday Inspiration challenge to show you! This week our inspiration is:

Snowflakes

 

I have used the sweet stamp Bedtime Luka and made an aperture card with him.

Praying Luka copy

I used Spellbinders dies to cut out the snowflakes and the ones inside are Stampin Up stamps that I embossed with white filigree powder.

Copic Markers:

Skin – E000, E00, E11 R20
Hair: E31, E33, E35
Hat & PJs: B00, B21, B24, B93

White Gel pen to create dots

Every Monday and Friday our Design Team will bring you a new and inspirational theme.We hope our post today inspires you to be creative. Don't forget to link up in the Customer Gallery if you play along. You could be the lucky winner of our monthly prize.

Have a fantastic day!

Hugs Jeanette

2 comments:

Christina C. said...

Such a precious image, colored magnificently! I love how you showcased this little fella.

ribenaruby said...

Beautiful aperture card, cute image. Ruby x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails