Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sketch Saturday # 173

Happy Saturday! I am back today with a fun card for this week’s Sketch Saturday Challenge. I pulled out this sweet Stampavie stamp that I have had since June. I just never had time to ink the little cutie up but now that I have I am happy, happy that I did!

**The following only really applies to my followers who live in my neck of the woods….but I promised that I would remember to add these dates to my blog :) **

I will be teaching how to color fur using this image (plus another one) next month over at Scrapbook Centrale. I will let you know the exact dates once I have them confirmed. I AM teaching this month over at the store. Next Friday (23rd) I will be doing my Intro Class and the following Friday (30th ) I will be doing my Shading class! Can’t wait to get started back after haven taken the Summer off. So, if you are interested, shoot me an email or contact Scrapbook Centrale:)

Stampavie Kitten & Phone copy

The papers are all October Afternoon…all various collections but what I LOVE about their lines is that you can just mix and match them like this! I added some SU! lace, gem adhesives  and some PTI bakers twine.

SS-173

 

Hope you can join us this week over at Sketch Saturday! This weeks challenge winner will win a generous £10.00 shopping spree at Bunny Zoe's Crafts :)

Have a happy, happy day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Laila said...

Oh what a lovely card you've made. Love it a lot :O)
Hugs Laila

check out my small candy on http://blog.loalpigen.dk

Crystal said...

Oh my word Jeanette this is sooooooo CUTE!!! LOVE this sweet image!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails