Friday, September 30, 2011

Pink Ribbon Lil Pinkette Hope

Happy Friday! This is my first post for today! LOL! I will be back later on with another! I’ve been a very happy, busy little bee! I am scheduling this post and keeping my fingers crossed that I am getting it up on the correct time and day….these different time zones make it easy to slip up! Speaking from experience, I am!

SPECIAL RELEASE...

Tickled Pink Stamps is having another special release and it is for a very special cause that I think is near and dear to many of us. They are having a Pink Ribbon release and all images will be $1 ONLY and digital only and be available for the whole month of October. Every images sold will be donated to....

I am delighted to be able to share this wonderful digital image with you today:

TP Hope copy

This is Lil Pinkette Hope. I made a very simple card and thought that this lovely image and the pink silk ribbon were really enough adornment. The blank space on the card she is holding would be a perfect place to add a special message don’t you think? Maybe just one word.

I hope that you will join Kellie and Tickled Pink stamps in supporting this very important cause with the purchase of one of the new Pink Ribbon Release images. There are two more to follow and some sentiments as well!

Big Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

Tracey said...

She is adorable!! What a gorgeous card Jeanette! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails