Friday, September 16, 2011

Inspiration Friday ~ Another Hallowe’en Card

Happy Friday! Hope you had a great week. Mine was over in a flash :) I can’t believe how quickly time flies! I have a lot of crafty projects that I am working away madly one….soon I will be able to show you! Sometimes I am working so much at my craft table that I don’t have time to come to my computer and load up cards. So in the next few days….you should be seeing a lot of new things being posted. Hope it makes up for being a little MIA.

My card is for the  La-Land Land Crafts Inspiration Friday. We were challenged this week to add a doily to our project.

Every Monday and Friday La-La Land Crafts new Design Team will be bringing you a new inspirational theme. You are more than welcome to play along as we would love to see your creations with La-La Land Craft stamps. Please link your projects to our Customer Gallery.

Witch Marci copy

Since Hallowe’en is fast approaching, I really wanted to use this sweet Witch Marci. I colored her up with my trusty Copic Sketch Markers and opted to use my warm greys for her hat and dress. It softens up and warms up the look in comparison with the cool grey markers. On a whim, I colored her hair this lovely shade of green. I think it makes the image pop a lot more than if I had made her a brunette of a blonde….besides….it’s Hallowe’en!

The paper is from Basic Grey’s Eerie paper pad. I think it is a year or two old now :) I like the silhouettes that were printed on this particular piece of paper and thought it would be a great background for my card. I cut the doily with my Slhouette machine using another piece of paper from the Eerie pack and the tree was also die-cut. The sentiment is from Tickled Pink Stamps.

Witch Marci Rubber Stamp


echo_park_halloween_tree_scene_C00246_48353


flower_shell_doily_C00954_17986

 

Hope you enjoyed our fun challenge. We hope to see your cards in the customer gallery. Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

5 comments:

Larisa said...

Fantastic card! Great colouring!

Inge Groot said...

Gorgeous card, love her green hair and the fantastic use of the doily!

Heidi said...

I love this card, she is such a sweet little witchy. Colours are magical and the papers go just perfectly. hugs heidi x

Kelly Schelske said...

Fantastic Jeanette!

Jo Nevill said...

Your card is amazing Jeanette. I love all the amazing details you have included in it and Marci is just fantastic ! I adore her green hair !

Hugs,

Jo x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails