Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Copic Coloring Tutorial

Happy Wednesday! Hope your day is off to a good start. I have created a lot of tutorials for the blogs of different companies and I thought I would start sharing them here with you. They are all available at my YouTube channel ~here~ as well.
For the videos today the image that I am working with is:  I Heart U Monkey which is illustrated by Dustin Pike.
I stamped my image on Neenah Solar Crest White cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
Copic Markers Used: E50, E51, E53, E31, E35, YG11, YG13, YG17, RV21 , RV23, RV25, RV29
Prismacolor Pencil PC924 Crimson Red, OMS : Gamsol
The tutorial is split into two due to time constraints on You-tube.

Hope you found this useful! Have a great day my friends and I hope you will have the chance to get a little inky!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

3 comments:

Louise said...

Thank you sweetie! :)
I love that you did this :)
Hugs

Astrid said...

Thank you so much Jeanette, for the tutorial, I colouring now for a few months with copics, before with derwents. I love seeing you doeing also from light to dark and reverse, because i followed a lesson and that person coloured from dark to light, it wont fit with my brains. So now i collored also from light to dark and its much much better for me.
Thank you again.

Hugs Astrid

Lana said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this fab tutorial!
Hugs
Lana x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails