Friday, June 17, 2011

Whiff of Joy Fall Stamp Kit Pre-order

****my La-La Friday Inspirational Card is one blog down***

I am back again because I cannot contain my excitement about the Whiff of Joy Fall Kit which is pre-ordering right now! I often have people tell me how much they regret not ordering the kit ahead of time so this is for all of you my dear friends. You save money when you order the images as a group and they are all always “must-haves”. Plus, you get them first!

I saw this sneak peek and almost fainted with happiness:

Is it a bit crazy that I am already picking out the copic marker combos that I will be using and am designing a card in my mind? Please tell me you are doing the same thing!

Just click on this image and it will take you directly to where you can pre-order this “magical” kit!

Have a great day everyone!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails