Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sketch Saturday Week # 160

Happy Saturday! Hope your weekend is off to a wonderful start! Today my card is for this week’s Sketch Saturday Challenge. I have been itching to use another of MFT’s à la modes and this one is just perfect to send to someone that you have not seen in a while to invite them out for a coffee!

The image was quickly colored in with Copic Sketch markers.. The paper is from MME and I used felt and metal dies to create my embellies. I will link them all at the end of this post for you.

June 2011 - Page 024

I added some machine stitching for a little more interest and the sentiment is one of a few that comes with the image. The swirls around the focal image were made with a Stempelgelde stamp.

June 2011 - Page 029


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you can join us this week for our Sketch Saturday challenge. Our sponsor this week is Pollycraft Stamps.

Hugs Jeanette xxo


Maria Therese said...

Gooooorgeous card sweetie!!!

Riet said...

Beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Belas Creating Place said...

very lovely cards, you have a very creative touch.

I am hoping that you can join myself and other card makers in creating cards for Toronto's Sick Children's Hosptial. It is not a huge committment, just a few times a year. Please check out the blog for more details.

Thanks so much,

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Jeanette, pretty colour combo!

Arline said...

This is a great that image...think I might have to purchase! One of the great things about blog hopping is finding loads of fabulous new images/stamps! Not too good on the credit card tho! ;) xx

Faye said...

Wow, I love, love, love this card. I need some of these MTF images, they're fab. xxx

fatmonica said...

What a fabulous image!it's a perfect girlie card!


Related Posts with Thumbnails