Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Copic Color Combos ~ Skin, Hair, Clothing

Happy Wednesday Everyone! WOW! The kids and I have been taking advantage of school being finished by sleeping in! LOVE IT!

Before I get to my post content today I wanted to share a wee bit of news with you. I have stepped down from both the High Hopes and Wags & Whiskers Design teams. It was a tough decision to make as I have been with these teams almost 2 years but it was time for me. It was getting hard to devote enough time to all of the stamp companies that I design for and I felt that it was better for me to step aside and let someone else fill my spot :) I have loved being part of each team and will truly miss my fellow team-mates.

I will stay on my remaining teams as well have more time for videos that you all have been asking for :) As well, I have been working with some lovely fellow blogging friends on a little fun something new……maybe you have seen the news? If not, I’ll announce it soon ;)

By far, the question I get asked the most is what a my favorite color combos and what are good colors for skin and hair. I worked on some charts that I used to teach with and have decided to share it with all my blogging friends too. I am sorry that I had to place my watermarks all over them but, as I have sadly learnt, there are some naughty people out there that sometime take things not their own and sell them. I can’t get over the cheek of some people. So sorry for the the watermark.

 8 - Page 016 8 - Page 017

Hope this inspires you to try out some new combos! Enjoy!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Shirley N said...

They're all so beautiful Jeanette! TFS!!!

Merry said...

Oh wow...this is so wonderful...thanks for sharing. I hope you enjoy the extra time you will have to you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails