Monday, March 21, 2011

Stamp & Create DT Card

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a great week-end. As usual, ours just flew by!

Today I have a fun card to show you. I had my Silhouette out because I am making a birthday banner for this coming weekend. If you follow my blog you will know that two of my boys have had birthdays in the last two weeks! This week-end we will be celebrating with grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins! I have had this idea at the back of my mind for awhile so I hope it works out. I will post pictures once it is completed.

Since I already had the machine set up, I decided to try out one of the shaped cards and decided on this birthday cake shaped one for my card.

S&C 2011 - Page 057 

I used one of the Wild Rose Studio's Fairys: Ella with Wand on the front of the card. She is so cute! I trimmed the tiers with white satin trimmed lace ribbon using scor-tape and added Liquid Pearls to the bottom. I also added some small prima flowers randomly on each tier and decorated the candle with stickles in Stardust and Orange peel.

Her you can see the inside which I decorated with this fun sentiment that I also cut out with my Silhouette.

S&C 2011 - Page 056

I am happy with how this turned out and will have to try other card shapes sometime soon.

Lacey is getting settled into her new home and has started shipping parcels out again. I was just shopping last night over at Stamp & Create and noticed that she has a ton of new items in stock. I noticed some stamps from Kenny K (new release and re-stocks) as well as more Wild Rose Stamps. A few did slip into my shopping cart :)

Have a great day and I hope you will get the chance to get a little inky!

Hugs Jeanette

9 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous Jeanette,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Renkata said...

wow, this is so cute!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, cute card Jeanette, the birthday cake shaped card.
luv
Debby

Debbie said...

Love the cake shape card... ADORABLE

hugs
Debbie

Merry said...

Beautiful card...like how you added the fairy to the cake shaped card. Also love the cut out sentiment inside the card.

Dianne said...

Gorgeous. Love all the details and image.

Hugs,
Dianne
http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

Maire Gamber said...

Very, very cute!!!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a sweet card Jeanaette, so beautiful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Highland Monkey's said...

That is one beautiful card. I love the pink colours.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails