Saturday, March 26, 2011

Smiley

Happy Saturday Evening! ***Grin*** I was so tired last night that I did not schedule this post and I was busy with party preparations all today. Everything was wonderful and the boys were sooo happy! I will have some things to share with you tomorrow so stay tuned!

For now, I would like to show you my card for this week’s Sketch Saturday. I loved the fun sketch that Jo created. Those triangular pieces are something I never would have thought of doing but they add so much interest and look great.

I used this sweet image from the Greeting Farm. Too sweet. Reminds me of my kidlets :) I got mine from Scrapbook Centrale but if you are not in the Montreal area, then I know that Lacey also has this set over at Stamp & Create. The paper is MME Alphabet soup. Such a great line. I love the bright color combos.

2011 march - Page 060

Hope you can join in the fun over at Sketch Saturday. Our wonderful sponsor is the Craft barn and just look at the prize! GASP! Love it.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

8 comments:

Dianne said...

Love this card. Boy cards are not easy to make, but this one is super cute. Great layout.

Hugs,
Dianne

Maria Therese said...

Sweet card! Love how you colored his hair!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jeanette,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crystal said...

HOW CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!! Absolutely ADORABLE Jeanette!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Your card is very cute and wonderful. I love the colours and the sweet image!
Hugs Jacqueline

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

How darling Jeannette!! Such a sweet image and of course your colors and coloring are beautiful!!
hugs,
Chris

Shirley N said...

Oh how CUTE Jeanette, love your image and the papers you used! Beautiful coloring!

Barbara Sproatmeyer said...

Such a great card - I love these bright colors!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails