Happy Tuesday! I have a quick post for you today. I have a very long lists of things to do and places to go this week!
This little card was made for this week’s High Hopes challenge which is to “go green”. You can use the color green or recycle! I have made this to send to one of our very good friends who is as Irish as can be and ALWAYS celebrates “the day” in style! Hence it is not a very “girly” card but one more suited to a male!
I have used 2 HH images along with a HH Sentiment to create a fun St Patty’s Day card. The cardstock, patterned paper and ribbon are all Stampin’ Up.
Hope you can play along with us this week!
Her are the links from the High Hopes Website:
or you can visit one of the Diva’s stores:
- Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
- Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
- Amy Leggate - Paper Romance based out of Canada
- Karen Goguen/Cathy Siroski - The Rubber Room based out of Canada
- Amy Wegener - Stampin' Stuff based out of Australia
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs Jeanette xxo