Sunday, February 27, 2011

More Whiff of Joy!

Happy Sunday Everyone! The kidlets are off for a whole week and already I am out of my routine! LOL! It is play-off season for my son and his hockey so we will be going to lots of games over the next few weeks. The weather is beautiful today so we are going to head out to the slopes right after lunch and ski until the evening.**Sigh** I love not worrying about school lunches, bed time, etc.

I have two cards to show you today! The first is my Sketch Saturday DT card and I have used two of the new Whiff of Joy Love Bugs images that will be released on Tuesday.

The first one is this cutie on the front…2011 ss - Page 028 

….and the second is this sweet bee-hive that I stamped inside. I liked just the ink outline in this instance but I am already thinking about masking these two images together for a scene card!

2011 wj - Page 033

My second card is for the Whiff of Joy challenge which is to use paper-piecing on your project. Kylie created a wonderful tutorial where she demonstrates it so well. You can find it ~ here~.

I used the very sweet Ben stamp….adorable

2011 wj - Page 034 

The banner and the tag were made with Whiff of Joy metal dies, the brads are WoJ as well and the sentiment is by Verve Stamps. It was a perfect match for this stamp.

2011 wj - Page 035

Right, that’s it for me. I have to run and get dressed for skiing and make sure the kids dress properly too. Not fun if you are cold.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

9 comments:

Riet said...

Ohhhh wowwww Jeanette,What a wonderful cards,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Julie said...

Two fabulous cards, Jeanette! Love your honey WOJ card - great colouring and superb colour combo!! Love the second card too - absolutely delightful! Juliexx

Maria Therese said...

Sweet cards both of them!!

Louise said...

Such beautiful cards you have made hun ♥
Love that they are so diffrent in both style and color and as usual your coloration is out of this world :)

Hugs

yvon said...

OMG Jeanette, two beautiful cards. Love them both. Your coloring is amazing and so are the stamps.
Hugs, Yvon

Danielle Champagne said...

Hi Jeanette, this second card wins my heart! Soooo pretty. Love this little boy image !
Very sweet.
Enjoy your day!
Hugs. D.

Debbie said...

Both cards are fantastic Jeanette. Love the flags on the second one, love how that looks

Hugs
Debbie

Janette said...

Hi Jeanette, both cards are so gorgeous, really fab...hope you enjoyed your sking trip.....xxxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful, sweet cards Jeanette.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails