Monday, February 14, 2011

Love and Birthday Wishes

Happy Monday! (or what is left of it). I am a teeny bit late posting my Sketch Saturday card. My middle son had a hockey tournament near Quebec city and the weekend just flew by without any time for blogging.

Jo, as always) provided an amazing sketch for us all to use and I was able to ink up one of the new February Whiff of Joy Nora stamps. Isn’t she sweet? The paper is also Whiff of Joy (designed by Katharina herself) and I {heart} the whole pack! The sentiment is also WoJ from an earlier sentiment set but I thought it was perfect paired with this stamp!

2011 - Page 003

I colored my image up with Copic Sketch markers and then added some gorgeous Twinkling H20s over the hat, hair and coat as well as some on her cheeks to give her a nice rosy glow. I then added some glossy accents to her hat brim and her little boots.

The flowers were made with a Spellbinders die and I used Whiff of Joy brads as the centers.

Here are some links for you:

   

Twinkling H20s used:

  • Bolivian blue, Chestnut brown, Ginger Peach, Tahitian Blue

 

That is it for me. I hope to spend some time working with some new releases tomorrow and my DT cards for later this week! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette

7 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is darling Jeanette!! I just love this sweet image and your coloring!! Beautiful layout and card!
hugs,
Chris

debby4000 said...

So adorable and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Merry said...

How wonderful is this image...you have coloured it so beautifully.

yvon said...

Gorgeous card and that image is soo cute.
Hugs, Yvon

Louise said...

Hi there gorgoues!
Which is also a perfect saying about this card ;) It´s absolutely gorgoues :D
Hugs

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card! Love what you did to her at too!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a sweet card Jeanette, beautiful! I love the image and the colours.
Hugs Jacqueline

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails