Friday, February 4, 2011

Double Challenge Friday!

 

Happy Friday! Today I have two cards to share with you! My Whiff of Joy stamps arrived this week; both the new February release AND the Stamp Kit! OMGosh! They are all phenomenal. I also received the paper pack and it is really gorgeous! Can you tell I was in heaven?

This week the Friday Sketchers Challenge is being hosted by my sweet friend Tanja. Her sketch is wonderful and just the thing to kick start your creativity!

Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 013 

I switched the sketch up just a little. I thought this sweet image would look much better in a circular frame rather than the rectangle in the sketch. For the border, I simply taped some pretty lace around the edges. That way the pretty paper isn’t covered up too much! The sweet flowers were a gift from my dear friend Jacque. The edges were created with a Cuttlebug die.

Here are some links for you:

 

Be sure to check out all the samples that my fellow DT sisters have created for your inspiration. 

Bea, Bev, Claudia, Tanja, Jacque, Janneke, Jorunn Inge

We hope  you will be able to play along and post your own creation on the Friday Sketcher blog. We are being hosted by Stempel-Phantasien

*****

Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 026

My second card is for the Wags ‘n Whiskers Challenge which this week is a fun sketch. I used one of the gorgeous fairies (available either as a stamp or as a digi) and some beautiful K&Co paper that I have had for ages now!

Here are the links for you:

I hope you will have the time to join in for the fun as well as the lovely prize. please see the challenge blog to see the other Divas’ interpretations!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! I hope you get the opportunity to get a little inky!

14 comments:

Renkata said...

Hi dear Jeannete this is such a happy card the first one.
The second just magical.

Jolita said...

Wow, both cards are beautiful!

Hugs, Jolita

Caroline Hallett said...

Love the top card - could you please tell me where you got the flowers from - they are just lovely x

Debbie said...

Both cards are beautiful Jeanette..

Tracey said...

Two gorgeous cards Jeanette! I love them both! xx

Darlene said...

BEAUTIFUL creation! Love that ribbon and your coloring is amazing! Have a great weekend!

Maria Therese said...

oh gorgeous! love the lace circle on the first card!

Shirley N said...

Two gorgeous cards Jeannette, amazing details and coloring!!!

Christina C. said...

Hi Jeanette! Both of your cards are magnificent.....beautiful images colored to perfection! Fabulous details...always a delight to see your beautiful creations!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Gorgeous cards Jeannete!!I love the color and the images!!Beautiful!
Hugs,
Chris

Lacey Stephens said...

Fantastic cards, hun!! I received notice that my WOJ stamps have shipped so I can't wait for my new stamps to arrive for the store. I love how you used the lace! Great idea!
Gorgeous WnW card as well. I love you interpretation of the sketch! So funny how everyone can use the same sketch, but their cards are totally different!! Awesome!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Janneke said...

Both cards are amazing Jeanette ;o)

Janneke X

Linda said...

Hi Jeanette I love your take on the Friday Sketchers Sketch your card looks brilliant love Linda

Lisa said...

Jeanette I just found your blog when I ordered some WOJ stamps. I love your work! Could you please tell me which cuttlebug die you used for the corners on the first card? Love your coloring.

lisablodgett@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails