Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Card and A Coloring Video

Happy Monday! Actually I am so late in writing my post that it is actually Tuesday for all my overseas friends! LOL!

I have my High Hopes card for this week’s Challenge to show you. The theme is Valentines! I also have a two part video showing you how I colored this cute image! I hope that you like it!

2011 - Page 006

  • Image: I Heart U Monkey illustrated by Dustin Pike
  • Stamped on Neenah Solar Crest White cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
  • Copic Markers Used: E50, E51, E53, E31, E35, YG11, YG13, YG17, RV21 , RV23, RV25, RV29
  • Prismacolor Pencil PC924 Crimson Red, OMS : Gamsol

The tutorial is split into two due to time constraints on You-tube.

 

Part One

Part Two

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day! Sending you big hugs!

Jeanette xxo

4 comments:

Merry said...

Such wonderful colouring and the background paper is so cheery.

craftymum said...

great tutorial
thank you very much
hugs sarah x

Christina C. said...

Soooooo sweet, Jeanette! Will have to view your video....!

Lori Aragon said...

FABULOUS coloring as always Jeanette!!! Thank you so much for putting the tutorial together for us. I enjoyed it :)
Love and hugs ~ Lori

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails