Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Whiff of Joy New release

Hi there! I spent a little time in my craft room with a few of the Whiff of Joy Valentine Releases. They are all so sweet! I used Jane’s wonderful sketch from the WoJ challenge blog to create a sweet Valentine card!

I am still coughing a bit….this is thing just won’t go away but at least I am up and being productive again. Well, somewhat productive. LOL!

2011 - Page 006

Isn’t he adorable! He is perfect for a kid’s card, don’t you think? I used papers from my stash….I think they are by Making Memories but they are at least a year old! The metal heart shape I found at the $ store and the leaf is made from a WoJ die. The sentiment is also WoJ!

Here are the links! Just click on the photos.

Whiff of Joy has more cutie pie images in the release as well as new dies and new Twinkling H20 colors! You can see them all ~ here~

Have a great day and I have a new card to show you tomorrow!

Hugs Jeanette

9 comments:

Gypsy said...

Oh, he is so cute! I love him. Your card is a dream.

Hugs Reni

craftymum said...

Great card. That heart is really lovely. Wish me had them in England!
hugs Sarah x

Crystal said...

Oh my word this is soooooo CUTE, what a fun new image Jeanette......Gorgeous work as always sweets!!!

Kirsty said...

Hi
Gorgeous stamp sooooooooo cute love the way you have designed him awe inspiring Best Wishes Kitty x

Giò said...

Ohhh Jeanette... this is incredibly adorable!!! Fantastic colors!!
Thanks hun for playing us at Whiff of Joy challenge.
Hugs, Giò

Cordine said...

He is a cutie!
Hugs
Cordine

Louise said...

Oh Jeanette!
This is so adorable! I´m totally loving the papers and that metal embellie is soo cute :) Fit´s like a glove ;)
And as usual your coloration skills blow me away :)
Thank´s for playing :)
Hugs

Chelsea said...

Hi Jeanette, he is super cute and your card for the sketch is wonderful. The papers and sewing is amazing.
Love,
Chelsea

Jane said...

I just love this dragon Jeanette and he looks amazing in the colours you've used!! Stunning colouring and details! Thanks for playing along with the WOJ challenge! hugs, Jane xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails