Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Favorite Card Fold

Happy Wednesday! I created a video tutorial showing you how to create my favorite card folding technique.  I first discovered this fold on Split-coasters and fell in love! What I love about these cards is that I can tuck in little notes, tags, photos or gift cards into the pockets AND it takes just one piece of patterned paper!
You can find the tutorial, supply list and more pictures at the Whiff of Joy Tutorial and Inspiration blog ~here~
but here is are a couple of  sneak peeks for you:
Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 016 dsc_5628
Hugs Jeanette xxo

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Thanks for the sneak peek and thanks for the link will give it a try..

Diane said...

Oh it's a gorgeous card and fold,must have to try it one day!
TFS!

Diane said...

Hi Jeanette,well I made a card,it's not as beautiful as yours,but I gave it a shot. It was fun to make but not a card to make in a jiffy. Maybe if I make more I'll be quicker at it!TFS your tutorial,it was awesome!

Merry said...

Hmmm..this sure looks interesting. Love your colours. Off to have a closer look.

Anonymous said...

Hi this is a wonderful card, unfortunately I understand bad English!
I'm interested in the dimensions of the card. How big is it?
Hugs Karla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails