Thursday, November 18, 2010

Nativity Stair-Step Card

Thanks for stopping by today. I wanted to share this video tutorial here on my blog. It was posted to the WoJ tutorial blog last week.

First here are some pictures:

Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 153

Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 151

Here is the Video:

Supplies:

  • Cuttlebug or Big Shot
  • Circle Nestabilities Dies, Nellie Multi Die (or dies of your choice)
  • Sharp Scissors to cut out images
  • Scor-Pal Tape or a strong adhesive
  • Scor-Buddy or scoring tool
  • Various Copic Sketch Markers
  • Ribbon and/or Lace
  • Stickles
  • Metallic Cardstock (for straw)
  • Cardstock cut to measure 5.5” x 10.5” and scored at 1.25”, 2.5”, 4.25”, 6”, 8.25”.

I hope you enjoyed my little video and liked the Nativity Step-Card. Maybe you will be inspired to create one of your own!

Hugs Jeanette

16 comments:

Judi said...

Oh WOW!! This is STUNNING! Absolutely LOVE it!

Judi xx

Jocelyne Chevarie said...

Vraiment très très beau. Vous méritiez vos vacances.

Bon matin,

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jeanette,I love the images and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Becca said...

These stair step cards are amazing...your card is absolutely gorgeous I love it.

Crystal said...

Jeanette this is totally GORGEOUS, WOOWEEE what a fun and beautiful stair step card!!!! Amazing work!!!

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous! Great tutorial!
Hugs
Cordine

Sandie said...

Gorgeous!!! What a fun project. Love it. :)

Christina C. said...

Wow, Jeanette, this is AMAZING. Love this work of art!!!!
I'd love to try this style of card, but it looks intimidating....!
Will have to study your video!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a stunning stair step card. Love your coloring and design!! That grass is awesome!
hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

Damn, truly interesting info. How can I get that subscription?

Jane Karver
spy stores

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

This is absolute wonderful, great job!
Hugs Jacqueline

Renkata said...

wow Jeanette, this is such a precious scene. Amazing details.

pescbrico said...

This is the most wonderful card I've seen this year and beleive me I've seen a lot!!! WOW!

Adair said...

This is spectacular!!!

Beate said...

Jeanette, this is THE most beautiful stair step card I have ever seen! I am speechless.
Your coloring looks amazing!

NancyD said...

Really wonderful card and fantastic images. NancyD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails