Thanks for stopping by today. I wanted to share this video tutorial here on my blog. It was posted to the WoJ tutorial blog last week.
First here are some pictures:
Here is the Video:
- Cuttlebug or Big Shot
- Circle Nestabilities Dies, Nellie Multi Die (or dies of your choice)
- Sharp Scissors to cut out images
- Scor-Pal Tape or a strong adhesive
- Scor-Buddy or scoring tool
- Various Copic Sketch Markers
- Ribbon and/or Lace
- Metallic Cardstock (for straw)
- Cardstock cut to measure 5.5” x 10.5” and scored at 1.25”, 2.5”, 4.25”, 6”, 8.25”.
I hope you enjoyed my little video and liked the Nativity Step-Card. Maybe you will be inspired to create one of your own!