Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Whiff of Joy Release Day!

***This is my second post for today! My High Hopes Blog Hop post is just underneath this posting :) ***

 

Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 155

There are so many new and amazing products available as of today over at Whiff of Joy stamps! OMGosh! I don’t know where to begin!

My card features one of the newly released stamps: Little Witch. I think she is adorable and I know that she will be inked up very often in the next few weeks as I prepare for Halloween!

Also being released are 6 gorgeous Christmas stamps illustrated by our wonderful Alison Acton as well as some new product lines:

New Designer Paper, 3 different  Metal Dies, and a new stamp kit: !

 

So hurry over to Whiff of Joy now! I am sure these new items will be just flying off the shelves and I don’t want you to be disappointed!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

8 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jeanette,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

angelique (anlou) said...

such a gorgeous card hun
love everything about it
hugs angelique

Crystal said...

Oh my is this ever sooooo sweet, LOVE this witch and your card is WONDERFUL!!!!!!

Jennifer Dove said...

she is sooo cute...great coloring

Lora said...

Oh my goodness this is so hard to choose I love everything I see.
I like how you used the die to frame the witch on the card.

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a wonderful halloween card, really super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Sherry said...

Love the witch card gorgeous work

Lacey Stephens said...

This card is so beautiful. What a sweet witch! And gorgeous charm, too!!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails