Tuesday, September 28, 2010

High Hopes Challenge

Happy Tuesday! Thanks for swinging by today! I have my card for this week’s High Hopes Challenge to show you. Lacey has created a wonderful sketch for us all to play with!

It is the Birthday of our High Hopes Blog and so this week our prize is EXTRA special! There will be 3 large prizes to celebrate the blog's birthday so I hope you will get the chance to participate!

Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 201

I have used the sweet new image Mouse Tails and for a change, I colored it up using Prismacolors and OMS. It is a bit of a softer look than using copics. The designer paper is from Cosmo Cricket’s Material Girl  paper pack and the ribbon is from SU! I haven’t added a sentiment yet but I picture something going across the red checked circle!

If you are looking to purchase High Hopes stamps why not check out our Diva's stores:

Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Amy Leggate - Paper Romance based out of Canada
Karen Goguen/Cathy Siroski - The Rubber Room based out of Canada
Amy Wegener - Stampin' Stuff based out of Australia

Have a great day and I hope you get the chance to get a little inky!

3 comments:

Rach said...

awww Jeanette this is too cute, what a wonderful card, love the large ribbon detail that you have used.xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jeanette,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is darling Jeanette!! I so love this darling image and of course your gorgeous coloring!! The ribbon is a beautiful touch!!
hugs,
Chris

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails