Thursday, August 26, 2010

Special Delivery ~ Whiff of Joy Sneak Peek #2

 

Happy Thursday! I had some trouble with my posts! Seems like yesterday’s disappeared. I think everything is fixed! Today is the second day of the WoJ sneak peeks of the upcoming September 1st release! They really have put me in the Christmas mood! I was even singing Christmas carols as I was coloring and working on my cards. My kids thought I was crazy! LOL!

Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 160

I fell totally in love with this image! My boys adore anything to do with trains so I know that this stamp is going to get a lot of mileage. I have some ideas of some cute altered projects up my sleeve! But for now, I just had to turn this into a card! It is quite a large stamp so I stuck to a pretty basic card layout and let this adorable image take center-stage! I added so stickles to the head-lights as well along the bottom. I think it looks really sweet! I stamped this new sentiment right onto my stamped panel. I like that fresh clean look!

  • Stamps: Whiff of Joy 2010 Christmas Stamps ~available as of September 1st 2010
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Su Olive, Choclate Chip, SU! Retired Christmas DP
  • Coloring: Copic Markers
  • Embelleis: May arts silk ribbon, SU! Victoria crochet lace

The rest of the WoJ DT will be having sneak peeks on their blogs again today so if you want to see more of this incredible collection you can go take a look over at their blogs. You will find the list on my side-bar! I had a lovely time yesterday perusing their wonderful creations! I can’t wait to start again today!

I will be back tomorrow with another little peek which will also be my Friday Sketchers challenge card.  Thanks for stopping by and if you have time, let me know what you think of the new release!

8 comments:

Danielle said...

So cute Jeanette! What a gorgeous new stamp and as always, your colouring is just perfection! Love the sparkle too!
Hugs, Danielle

angelique (anlou) said...

what an cute stamp
there are all so sweet
hugs angelique

Jane said...

Love this Jeanette! This release has me singing carols too LOL - stunning colouring hun! hugs, Jane xxx

Renkata said...

what a lovely and sweet card.
I love the simple layout and the stams are gorgeous.

Julie said...

FABULOUS - I'm shouting cos it's so lovely!!! Great colouring and layout!! Juliex

Nichol Magouirk said...

This is adorable! I love it!

Danielle Champagne said...

It's adorable Jeanette, I love the image so much, really cute. Lovely lay out & paper.
Hugs, Danielle.

Murielle said...

Elle est trop mignonne!!! cette carte, Jeanette!!!
Hugs, Murielle

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails