Happy Wednesday! Today I am super excited to show you this explosion box that I made! I first saw on one Suzanne Dean’s blog and I followed her link to the tutorial on Splitcoasters. Here is the one I made…..with a few tweaks here and there!
I just love how it turned out! I waited so long to get my hands on this sweet ballerina and I knew I had to do something special with her!
- Stamps: Magnolia Ballerina Tilda 2010 Fairytale Collection available ~ here~
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, Basic Grey Porcelain DP
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Shimmerz (Angel Wings)
- Embellies: Magnolia Pink Gardenia, May Arts silk ribbon
The Stamp Shoppe is having an amazing sale! If you have a few Magnolias that are on your wish list….now is definitely the time to get them!
Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by my little blog!