Happy Saturday! The winner of my Paper Bag Candy for Sketch Saturday can be found one post down! This week it is the lovely and extremely talented Paula who is hosting the challenge. Her sketch is super fun to work with and is perfect for using up your paper scraps. If you are anything like me…………you have a lot of those!
I used this lovely image from Whiff of Joy’s Aladin store kit. I pulled my colors from the DP. I wasn’t happy with how the veil looked. It just didn’t look transparent so I added some Pink Cloud Twinkling H2os to it and then used my white gel pen to cover up the black ink lines. I think it looks more realistic. Then, of course, I decided to go over more of the ink lines within her dress!
- Stamps: Whiff of Joy Aladin Store Kit (available at Stamp & Create)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Pomegranite
- Paper: SU Whisper White, Pomegranite, MME DP
- Coloring: Copic Markers, H20s in Pink Cloud
- Embellies: Adhesive Gem stones, SU Satin Ribbon
I hope you can join us this week. We have a fabulous prize this week from our Sponsor:
Please also stop by the Sketch Saturday Blog to see the lovely creations by my fellow DT sisters!