Happy Sunday and Happy Mother’s Day! I am not sure which countries are celebrating their Mums today but I know that Canada and the United States are. Which means that this post is written the night before and scheduled. I am hoping to get to sleep in tomorrow! We’ll see. Usually the boys are so excited to give me their lovingly made presents that I am woken up just after dawn! LOL!
This week over at the High Hopes Challenge we have a wonderful sketch my Amy to work with. I finally pulled out this hilarious Dustin Pike image and paired it up with this matching sentiment. It just makes me laugh!
- Stamps: High Hopes Dustin Pike release Willy One Eye, Sentiment
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU! Kraft and BM paper Lucky Love
- Coloring: Copic Markers
- Embellies: Ribbon from Bunny-Zoe’s Crafts, Flowers from stash
If you are looking to purchase High Hopes stamps why not check out our Diva's stores.
- Amy Wegener - Stampin' Stuff based out of Australia
- Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
- Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
- Amy Leggate - Paper Romance based out of Canada
Have a great rest of the weekend and thanks for taking the time to stop by! Hopefully I am still sleeping when you read this and not drinking wine. Okay, I will explain. One year my children made me breakfast in bed. There wasn’t any orange juice in the fridge so naturally they thought they would use the left over wine in the fridge. My husband took great pleasure in watching me pretend to drink and enjoy it with my cheerios that must have been prepared about 20 minutes prior to them bringing it up. Yummy, mushy and very sugary and then a nice swig of red wine. LOL!