Happy Wednesday! Since it is Wednesday, it is time to post my Magnolia DT card for The Stamp Shoppe. This week the challenge is to use an older stamp with one from a new collection!
I made a modified tent card (which is so funny because my fellow DT Irma did the same thing for her card……….great minds think alike, right?) You can get a better idea from the side view. I made my base quite narrow and the completed card measures 5”x5”.
- Stamps: Magnolia Dragonfly Tilda, Wilma with Rose
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU Kraft, Black, DP was from my scrap drawer
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Shimmerz on the wings
- Embellies: Brqads from stash, Papertrey Ribbon, Magnolia flower
Be sure to play along with any (or all) of the four April challenges for your chance to win 15% off your next order plus a mystery prize!! All you have to do is post a link to your card in Mr. Linky. You may enter as often as you like, each new card created will get you another ballot! See for complete rules and Mr. Linky, the previous post here.
Thanks for stopping by! Don’t forget to enter my blog candy. There are 3 different candies up for grabs. Click -->here< -- to go to the post.