Thursday, March 18, 2010

Whiff of Joy DT Card & New Video

Happy Thursday Everyone! OMGosh I cannot wait until tomorrow when my oldest son returns from his school ski trip! He has been gone since Monday and this is the first time he has gone on a trip like this. We all miss him so much and although he is an excellent skier, I get worried every-time the phone rings…..I am such a worry-wart!

I have made another video for you. This one shows how I use Twinkling H2os over my Copic marker coloring. I have had so many requests for a tutorial and so many questions on how I do it that I thought a video would be the perfect way to give you the info! I have it posted today on the WOJ Tutorial & Inspiration Blog.

Today I have another Joy-fold card to show you. I had so much fun making one last using Claudia’s excellent tutorial, that I made another one this time using the sweet and whimsical Norma Fickel Spring images from Whiff of Joy.Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 090

Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 091

Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 092

Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 093

Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Jeanette.
Love the image and the coloring is beautiful.
have a nice day.
Hugs Jannie.

craftymum said...

Hi Jeanette
such a gorgeous card.
love sarah XXX

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous card Jeanette! just heading over to watch your video!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Amazing Jeanette! What a cute and beautiful card, really super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Julie said...

Wow, awesome card!! Fantastic colours - so fresh and bright and goooorrrrggeeeoussssss papers!! Love these new stamps - mine arrived today and can't wait to have a play at the weekend! Juliex

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Jeanette, such a sweet image and fabulous colouring.
Must catch up with your video's now!
Hugs
Carole x

Kim said...

Oh my goodness this is amazing! I can't wait to try one of these folded cards!!!! And I soooo can't wait to watch your video now (I just got back from vacation so I'm catching up on blogging :) Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful tips on video...you rock!
Hugs~ Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails