Thursday, March 11, 2010

Making the Perfect Bow

Happy Thursday! I don’t have a card for you today but I will post the video I made on how to use the Bow Easy. I am going to have some copic ones soon but I need to wait until my chatty 4 year old is at pre-school to make those. He invariably comes in to chat with me whenever I am trying to record something!

Hope this was helpful and I just want to remind you that the Bow easy and all ribbons and lace are 25% off at Stamp & Create this week!

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Hanna said...

Hello!

Thank you for sharing!
Lots of hugs from Hanna

Renkata said...

Great tutorial. Thanks for sharing.

Squirrel x said...

Thanks so much for this video hun, wow, I have so got to get me one of these - my bows are very sad at the moment. Hugs, Squirrel xxx

Kim. said...

Oh wow this makes it so easy, I am off to go buy one. Thanks for sharing as I have been thinking about one of these but not seen one in action.
Kim xXx

Rhonda Miller said...

Thanks so much for that video. I have been lost on the last couple of steps and now it is clear. TFS.

Marlene said...

Rats...they're sold out. :(

Merry said...

Thanks so much for the video...firstly great to hear your voice. :-) It is so nice to see one of these in action. I have heard of people using them before but I haven't seen one in real life. Yes, it is now on my list of things to have.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails