Happy Wednesday everyone! I received my Magnolia~Ink magazine last week and was so inspired by all the wonderful cards and the gorgeous water-coloring that I pulled out my distress inks and twinkling H20s. I colored up a few of the new images but I also pulled this one out because she is one of my favorites and this week we wanted to show case an older stamp over at the Stamp Shoppe. It was a fun change from coloring with copics and IRL this card just shimmers because of all the H20s!
I sponged all the layers with Vintage photo distress ink and added just one gorgeous prima flower. I love how delicate it looks.
- Stamps: Magnolia Tilda with Bike, Sentiment SU Well Scripted
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU Kraft, Very Vanilla, DP Dream Street Papers
- Coloring: Distress Inks, Twinkling H20s
- Embellies: Prima flower, silk ribbon, Martha Stewart pearls
Stop by The Stamp Shoppe blog and see what is new for March and guess what? Heidi has ordered the new Magnolia Easter Collection already! I will let you know as soon as it hits her store! For now, look at this adorable image:
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!