Happy Monday! I hope you all had a fabulous week-end! I had a little time to work on some DT images from new releases and although I can’t show you them all yet…..I can show you another of the Whiff of Joy City Girl release! These are such fun stamps and a little more “grown-up”! Great to send to your sister and girl-friends!
This image is called Dancing Willow and I LOVE the expression on her face! The whole time I was coloring her, I was singing the song “Dancing Queen” by ABBA! Now, I have you singing it! LOL!
- Stamps: Whiff of Joy City Girl collection available as of Feb 4th
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU red riding hood, baja breeze, Basic grey lemonade
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Twinkling H20s (buttercup, pink cloud, bolivian blue)
- Embellies: Basic Grey pearls & heart, Papertrey ribbon, $ store rose
I am also really excited because the 1st Whiff of Joy Stamp kit of 2010 is now available to preorder AND Katharina is letting us see it BEFORE we order! Here it is:
Just click on the picture and you will be taken directly to where you can read all the stamp kit details and order it! Isn’t it gorgeous! OMGosh I can’t wait to get this one!
Have a great day and thank you very much for stopping by! A big hug goes out to all of you who leave me such sweet comments…..I REALLY appreciate them!