Hi Everyone! Oh my goodness I am so late to post this card for the High Hopes Challenge! I had my card ready…..but we had more trouble with our internet service and had no way to post on my blog or load my card at the High Hopes group. ACK! I really hope everything is fixed up now! I have not been able to comment or blog hop at all! Also, if you have sent me an email and I HAVE NOT responded, then I didn’t receive it.I am not ignoring you!
The challenge this week at High Hopes our fabulous Diva Karen is asking you to use wire on your cards.. I decided to create some wire accents myself and this is what I ended up with.
- Stamps: High Hopes “Dwight”
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Basic Grey Lime Rickey
- Coloring: Prismacolor pencils & OMS
- Embellies: Papertrey ribbon, hand-made metal flourish
If you are looking to purchase High Hopes stamps why not check out our Diva's stores.
- Amy Wegener - Stampin' Stuff based out of Australia
- Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
- Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
- Amy Leggate - Paper Romance based out of Canada
Be sure to check out all the samples that my fellow DT sisters have created for your inspiration. We hope you will be able to play along and post your own creation on the High Hopes Challenge Blog. There is a fun-tastic prize to be won!