I just had to ink up this funny little dragon. He is one of the new Dustin Pike images and is called “Troubled Travis”. The sentiment is so perfect to go along with the image and isn’t so true. To add texture I embossed some of my cardstock and I distressed the edges of my two inner panels. They look just about as roughed up as poor little Travis! I found the sketch for my card from this week’s Mojo Monday.
- Stamps: High Hopes Troubled Travis, HH Sentiment
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU Bashful Blue, Papertrey Perfect Plum
- Coloring: Copic Markers and Prismacolors with OMS
- Embellies: Papertrey Ribbon, brads from stash
If you are looking to purchase High Hopes stamps why not check out our Diva's stores.
- Amy Wegener - Stampin' Stuff based out of Australia
- Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
- Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
- Amy Leggate - Paper Romance based out of Canada
I really hope you can join in the challenge this week! I have been trying to get around to all the entrants of the challenge to check out your cards!