I picked someone who I have admired since I first started stamping 2 years ago and I didn’t have to look any further than my Wags ‘n Whiskers fellow Divas! It is dear Inge and you can see her card right -->here<—! Thank you Inge for always being such a tremendous source of inspiration!
I LOVE her coloring! It is just pure magic and her ability to combine colors and layers on her card is just phenomenal. I have used the same color palette as she did and tried to re-create her gorgeous grouping of flowers as best as I could!
- Stamps: Wags ‘n Whiskers available -->here<--
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU! Chocolate Chip, Basic Grey Bittersweet, Scraps for the flowers
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Prismacolor pencils & OMS
- Embellies: SU Brads, flowers made with Spellbinders die. leaves with SU! die
Please check the gorgeous cards that the Divas have created and see who inspired them! I hope you will get the chance to join us and share your card on the Wags ‘s Whiskers Challenge blog! Show us who inspires You!