Happy Sunday Everyone! Time for another High Hopes Challenge! I hope that you have enjoyed our exciting week! Isn’t the new release amazing! I love all these new Dustin Pike images!
This week it is our Guest Diva Alex who chose the challenge theme for us. She asks that you create a scene using at least 3 stamps. I knew that I want to try out some more of these cute space image AND can you believe it? I didn’t use any DP! Shocking! I used Copic Markers: BG0000,BV0000, C1, G21, Y21 and then added more shading with my Prismacolors & OMS. I added Glossy accents to the helmet and the hatch of the spaceship. It gives a really fun effect!
High Hope stamps are available from:
- High Hopes Stamps based in Ontario, Canada
- Amy Wegener - Stampin' Stuff based out of Australia
- Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
- Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the USA
- Amy Leggate - Paper Romance based out of Canada
Please join in! As usual there is a fabbie prize and I have a feeling you will REALLY want this one!