Happy Sunday Everyone! As you all know, I was privileged to be a High Hopes Guest Diva for the months of October through December. I so enjoyed my term and the friendship of the other girls. I was so sad to leave. You can imagine how thrilled I was when I was asked to fill in the spot left vacant by dear Ying. I am so blessed to now be part of the permanent DT!
This week we have a sketch prepared by Nikki to follow for the High Hopes challenge. I wanted to use this wonderful image of the Maji that I had already colored for my card and instead of the flower….well of course I added the star! I colored the kings up in very rich vibrant colors and found this gorgeous Marrakesh paper by Basic grey that seemed to be a nice match.
In this picture you can see the Shimmerz (Gold Glimmer) that I added to parts of the image. I do not have the copic marker numbers that I used. I confess that I had colored this image well before Christmas.
- Stamps: High Hopes We Three Kings
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU Blue, Basic Grey Marrakesh
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Shimmerz in Gold Glimmer
- Embellies: SU Buttons & Ribbon, Stars made with CM punches
High Hopes can be purchased here:
- Amy Wegener - Stampin' Stuff based out of Australia
- Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
- Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Above you can see the sketch as well as the fun prize up for grabs! How cute is this? Hope you can find the time to play along!