Happy Sunday Everyone! Today I have my card for this week’s High Hopes Challenge to show you! Our theme this week is “Valentine” and it was the perfect reason to ink up this new stamp from our new release. I know you are all loving the Dustin Pike images as much as I am and so I am sure you’ll fall in love with this cute little monkey and the sweet matching sentiment.
I used the wonderful sketch from Papertake Challenge. It worked beautifully with the image. I added Pink Shimmerz to the frosting and then glued chunky glitter “sprinkles” on top. I also added shimmerz to the cherry. Instead of airbrushing, I lightly sponged the edges of my image, scallop mat and sentiment.
- Stamps: High Hopes Cherry Chip Chimp
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses, DCWV glitter paper
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Shimmerz in Pink
- Embellies: Ribbon from Ellen Hutson
High Hopes stamps can also be purchased from our Diva’s stores:
- Amy Wegener - Stampin' Stuff based out of Australia
- Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
- Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
- Amy Leggate - Paper Romance based out of Canada
Here is the awesome prize that is up for grabs! OMGosh how cute is this little guy? He might just come home to you but you have to play along for a chance to win!
Be sure to check out all the samples that my fellow DT sisters have created for your inspiration. We hope you will be able to play along and post your own creation on the High Hopes Challenge Blog.