Happy Friday! This is my second post today. To see my Wags ‘n Whiskers card, just scroll one post down!
This week our host of Friday Sketchers is the wonderful Claudia who came up with a really unique and fun sketch. Our sponsor is:
The winners of our Christmas Blog Hop are all posted at the FS blog. Please check to see if you were one of the lucky girls. I will announce the winner of my WOJ stamps here as well:
Random generator picked # 168 which is Judy!
Congratulations Judy! Please email me with your address and I will get them sent off to you!
After I colored my image with copic markers, I added twinkling H20s to the hair, cheeks and the skirt & heart. I love, love how this intensifies the color that extra notch and the added shimmer just is so pretty. Katharina now stocks them at her WOJ online store and I highly recommend them. They are my newest addiction!
- Stamps: Whiff of Joy: 2010 Happy Mail collection
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Basic Grey Bittersweet available -->here<--
- Coloring: Copic markers, Twinkling H20s available -->here<--
- Embellies: Papertrey ribbon in Sweet Blush, glitter brads from stash.
Be sure to check out all the samples for your inspiration posted by the Design team and we hope you will be able to play along and post your own creation on the Friday Sketcher blog
Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with my card for Sketch Saturday!